Introduction: Mycostatin Cream is used for many causes. It has many brand names discontinued in the U.S.(Mycostatin, Nystop, Pedi-Dri). It generic versions of this product have been approved by the FDA. But It has many brand names of basic countries.
Mycostatin Cream use
Nystatin belongs to this group of medicines called antifungals. It is used to treat some types of fungus infections of the skin. It is available in the U.S. only with a doctor’s prescription.
Before using Mycostatin
Deciding to use any medicine, the risks of taking some medicine must weigh against the good. This is a decision you & your doctor will make it. For this medicine. Besides, Tell your doctor if you have any unusual or allergic reaction to this medicine. And also discuss with your health care professional who medicine provides Mycostatin.
Perfect use of Mycostatin Cream
- Topical nystatin should not use in the eyes
- Apply enough nystatin to cover
- Sprinkle the powder between the toes
- Dosing: The dose of this medicine will differ for different patients. Following your doctor’s instructions.
- Missed dose: if you miss any dose then take it very soon. besides, also take another dose. Do not take double doses in a day.
Side effects Mycostatin Cream
- skin irritation/ redness,
- Stomach upset,
When you feel this problem then tell your doctor. Before using so always follow the doctor’s rules.
Note: If you can take it perfectly then you will get a better result. This drug is very good.